Call us on 0121 769 1056.
1. We promise to keep you well informed throughout the whole process - Because we believe that regular and constructive communication is key to ensuring the process runs smoothly and delivers the best results for you.
2. We promise that our proposal is all inclusive and that there are no hidden extras - Because we understand that you are committing to what can often be a once in a lifetime investment and you need your chosen landscape professional to be honest and upfront from the start.
3. We promise you will have a dedicated build team on site until you are 100% satisfied - Because we know that a successful project is delivered by forming good relationships with the client, from the labourer on site through to the project manager and the only way to achieve this is through continuity of staff on site.
4. We promise to treat you, your neighbours and you property with respect at all times - Because we all have homes, and we expect them to be treated with respect and understand how upsetting it can be to see your property mistreated or damaged through the careless actions of others. We also understand that after we’ve gone your neighbours are still your neighbours and we wouldn’t want to do anything to damage your relationship with them.
5. We promise that six months after completion we will provide a free maintenance visit worth £489 - Because we feel that six months is enough time for any niggling snagging issues to have shown themselves so we can rectify them while onsite, six months also covers two seasons so we are either tidying up for you ready for the summer or cleaning down after a summer of use ready for whatever the winter may bring. Generally, a visit entails tidying up flower beds, adding mulch, cleaning down paving, and decking and generally catching up with you.
Thank You To All
“We had renovated our house and needed the front and rear garden to be completely landscaped, from water features, decking, lots of paving, borders and an set of lawns, James and his team delivered, we couldn’t have asked for a better team or what is now a wonderful garden to enjoy. I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending them and would use them again. What they created was a masterpiece and we can now watch and enjoy its development over the seasons and years to come.”
Great From The Very 1st Phone Call
“We had a picture of what we wanted. We wanted a fire pit with seating area and the garden completely landscaped. They worked very closely with us and nothing was too much trouble for them when it came to doing the job. They arrived bang on time every day, worked to the schedule. Extremely pleased with finished project and we highly recommend this company.”
“Tracey and I are so pleased with the patio and decking it looks fantastic and as we get the furniture and pots sorted it is only going to look better. Could you thank you guys for doing such a great job, they really are great, very professional and a credit to your company.”
As part of a complete garden overhaul or as one-off jobs, we offer various landscaping elements for properties in Balsall Common, Kenilworth, Leamington Spa, Warwick, Solihull and Warwickshire including:
Patios are an excellent way of creating a comfortable outdoor space with built-in seating and a multitude of surfacing options.
We create natural and formal ponds for fish, wildlife & swimming
We offer fencing solutions for domestic and commercial clients that are both practical and stylish.
As part of our landscaping service, we also install new driveways, with tarmac or block paving. Our tarmac driveways are popular due to their affordability and long lifespan.
BALI is the leading trade association for the UK’s landscape professionals.
All BALI members have been vetted to ensure the highest standards of workmanship, skill and health & safety practises to give you peace of mind when selecting your landscape professional
At MCS, we have a dedicated and reliable team who excel in all areas of landscaping. Our membership of BALI is recognition of the expertise with which we carry out our work across Balsall Common, Kenilworth, Leamington Spa, Warwick and Solihull.