Call us on 0121 769 1056.
We are a leading garden / landscape designers with an enviable reputation in Warwick, Leamington Spa, Solihull, Kenilworth and surrounding areas. Our garden & landscape designers can really bring ideas to life so that you can ‘see’ your dream garden before we start work.
For a truly professional finish, a garden design is an essential part of any garden makeover. A clear garden design takes away all those communication blips and allows us to project manage the build seamlessly and effectively. A good garden design will also future proof the space allowing it to adapt to your changing needs over the years rather than you having to adapt your use of the garden.
A good garden design clarifies your ideas and often introduces new ideas that you hadn't even imagined, it also ensures that your new garden meets your every need, now and in the future. A good design will also help both your chosen landscaper and you to fully understand what the project entails before any work starts on site.
Following your initial enquiry, we will arrange an informal consultation to understand what you want from the process and to discuss the next steps through the final design being ready for landscaping works to commence. We will arrange a meeting with our designer Jason, and he will take you through our design brief questionnaire which helps him to get a picture of what you want in the garden along with your tastes in terms of materials, colours etc. At this time Jason will also carry out a survey of the space to allow scaled design drawings to be produced. He will then come back to you with a concept drawing accompanied by a mood board to highlight some of the materials he is proposing for the garden. Once any tweaks have been made to the concept, he will produce the final design plan which he will present along with a full build proposal and scope of works. We can also produce 3D renderings from the drawings to help you visualise the finished garden along with planting plans which are accompanied by pictures of each specified plant. Overall, we would usually expect the process to take three to four weeks from the initial meeting with Jason to the final plan and proposal being presented to you.
1. We promise to keep you well informed throughout the whole process - Because we believe that regular and constructive communication is key to ensuring the process runs smoothly and delivers the best results for you.
2. We promise that our proposal is all inclusive and that there are no hidden extras - Because we understand that you are committing to what can often be a once in a lifetime investment and you need your chosen landscape professional to be honest and upfront from the start.
3. We promise you will have a dedicated build team on site until you are 100% satisfied - Because we know that a successful project is delivered by forming good relationships with the client, from the labourer on site through to the project manager and the only way to achieve this is through continuity of staff on site.
4. We promise to treat you, your neighbours and you property with respect at all times - Because we all have homes, and we expect them to be treated with respect and understand how upsetting it can be to see your property mistreated or damaged through the careless actions of others. We also understand that after we’ve gone your neighbours are still your neighbours and we wouldn’t want to do anything to damage your relationship with them.
5. We promise that six months after completion we will provide a free maintenance visit worth £489 - Because we feel that six months is enough time for any niggling snagging issues to have shown themselves so we can rectify them while onsite, six months also covers two seasons so we are either tidying up for you ready for the summer or cleaning down after a summer of use ready for whatever the winter may bring. Generally, a visit entails tidying up flower beds, adding mulch, cleaning down paving, and decking and generally catching up with you.
BALI is the leading trade association for the UK’s landscape professionals.
All BALI members have been vetted to ensure the highest standards of workmanship, skill and health & safety practises to give you peace of mind when selecting your landscape professional
At MCS, we have a dedicated and reliable team who excel in all areas of landscaping. Our membership of BALI is recognition of the expertise with which we carry out our work across Balsall Common, Kenilworth, Leamington Spa, Warwick and Solihull.